How to assign ASI slave adress in plc

Sir the problem with ASI slave , if new asi slave addressed and connect with network means continous error will come in slave ,if power also turn off and turn on

Last edited:
This reminds me much of a quiz.
icon10.gif

My next questions:
3: Which version no. of Step7 do you use?
4: What is the MLFB-number of your 343 ?
5: In HWConf; if you click on the 343, do you get a tab called 'Slave configuration'?

Please put corresponding numbers in front of the answers. It will be easier for us to interpret.

Kalle

3. Step 7 version is 5.3 and SP1 4. 6GK7 343-2AH00-0xA0 5. If click CP 343-2 only General and address available.

Okay. I never saw or touched this card type. I recon it's better that you read the manual than I.

Good luck!

Kalle

Edit: Rightclick on the card in HWConf and you'll find a shortcut to the manual on Siemens websites.

Last edited: