Decoding Ascii String into Red Lion G315

KNeland

I have a Red Lion G315C That I am feeding Ascii String data from a Weight Scale.

String is:<sp>G{GWT}<sp>{UN}<CR><LF>{EOS}

<sp> = Space, decimal value 32
G = Letter G, Decimal value 71
{GWT}= Gross Weight, Decimal value 128
{UN} = Unit, Decimal value 132
<CR> = Carriage return Decimal value 13
<LF> = Line feed, Decimal value 10
{EOS} = End of string, Decimal value 255

I can edit the string in the scale, but this happens to be a default fixed string the scale makes available as a general purpose gross weight string.

Thanks,

Kyle

Got it

Sheesh, sorry bout that....got sidetracked and hit send without finishing post...

I was looking for help with the program to use for decoding the Ascii string so as to display it on the Red Lion. Thankfully, between that original incomplete post and this one, I finally had the breakthrough I have been looking for and now I can see the data (Thanks Robert!)

Thanks,

Kyle