DeviceNet configuration

siv

Hi,
I am in a process of replacing 1330 PLUS drive to powerflex 70 drive. the existing drive is connected via DeviceNet. In the IO configuration I can see 4Bytes of input data and 4Bytes of output data. first word (Word 0) of Input gives me the status of logic. Second word (Word 1) gives me the value of FEEDBACK. First word (Word 0)of output takes the command (start/ stop) from PLC.Second word (Word 1) is reference (set point) value.
The question is Input word2 which is the feedback, currently I am reading the actual Motor current in amps. if i have to read motor voltage, where do i have to configure?

Thanks in advance

Are you using a 20-COMM-D, if so go to datalinks in the drive parameters and set up the datalinks to what data you want to read to ths PLC. Also you will have to configure the 20-COMM-D for the number of datalinks you are using.
The command word and speed reference are not part of the datalinks they get set even if datalinks are not used. The drive status and speed feedback are read from the drive.

Alan

Hi Alan, thanks for the reply, currently 1336 PLUS-II drive is using a SCANPORT adapter and it is connected via 1771-SDN to AB- PLC5. correct me if i am wrong, in 1771-SDN if i check the I/O mapping it says 4 bytes input and 4 bytes output. the input first word (2 bytes) are already consumed for drive status (digital values). this left with only 1 word for any other information i can get from the drive. is it by default the analogue out value from the drive? or the actual speed in RPM/HZ ?