touch screen op177B color PN/DP

tamerfahim

i wish anybody can help me , i have problem in this touch screen op177b color PN/DP when i press in position in the screen it give me another place , then i opened calibration page from OP and start recalibration , but it doesnt work .
can anybodt advise me what i have to do ?
thanks all

Unfortunately, that sounds as if the touch screen has been damaged.
One thing to try is to reinstall the firmware and download the user program anew - just in case that it is a firmware problem. If that does not help, it appears that the touch screen is defective.

If you dont have a spare panel right here and now, then you can attach a USB mouse as an interim solution.