GE Fanuc CPU 350 , can't find connection port

Ahmadbasha

I have in work GE Fanuc CPU 350 , can't find connection port to access this CPU ,,

Ge-fanuc-9030-cpu-IC693CPU350-ce.jpg

As you can see , no port to access this CPU ,, can anyone Help me

The serial port to access it is there, but the connection is in the power supply that is next to the CPU when plugged into the rack. The path is completed through the back plane.

Last edited:
You need to plug the CPU onto a GE Fanuc back plane, with an PSU.

The programming port is on the GE Fanuc PSU unit, like RussB says.

Dear Marc,

Thanks for ur reply. I have redundant 90-30 series cpu which i need to communicate with Data Panel 45 through Modbus communication. Could you tell me the Pin configuration details to make communication between these two equipments.

Dear Marc,

Thanks for ur reply. I have redundant 90-30 series cpu which i need to communicate with Data Panel 45 through Modbus communication. Could you tell me the Pin configuration details to make communication between these two equipments.
You should have started a new post for this.

The DataPanel 45 has an RS-232 port pin 2 is Transmit, pin 3 is Receive and pin 5 is signal ground.

You will likely need an adapter from RS-485 to RS-232 or maybe the "Cheater Cable" will work but no guarantee on that.