Danfoss FC 302 inverter as modbus slave. Help

JSR

Hi,

I have a Danfoss FC 302 inverter connected as a Modbus RTU slave to a Siemens ET200 CPU witch is the Modbus RTU master.

I can control the inverter by writing to modbus address 50000 (Contol word) and 50010 (REF speed).

I'm also reading address 52000 (Satus word) and 52010 (motor speed).

What I want to do now is to read some other parameters like motor current. Motor current is parameter 1-24. My question is, in witch modbus address can I read this parameter?

I have tried several addresses with no success.

BR
JSR

Similar Topics

Hello! First post here! Trying to commission a Danfoss FC302 frequency converter (with option A MCA121 EthernetIP-card) connected to ABB AC800M...
Replies
Views
Im working with Danfoss fc302, i got a simple problem inyet icant fixed it, can you help me, we had several drive in our project, to be able...
Replies
Views
Hello, At the company where I'm working for they have standard FB's for controlling FC302 drives. When we do not have a signal to the PLC from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a small danfoss FC302 VSD giving a Mech brake low [A63] alarm once or twice a day for some reason. There is no brake and the only I/O...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using a Danfoss drive FC302 connect via profidrive to a Siemens PLC 315. My problem is how can I read from the drive a current upper...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom