Typing in the Time at a PanelView1000

ak0004

Hi folks

I want to type in serveral times at an PanelView Page. Currently i have one numeric Input for Hour and one numeric Input for Minutes.

Do you have an better solution for this Problem? Attached an screenshot from current page!

13.04.jpg

This should be a planing and sceduleing page.

So those times are in future! when the time you entered is reached, machine shuts off and can only be restartet when the end time is reached!

Similar Topics

I just updated to Studio 5000 32.03.01 and now I have serious lag whenever I am editing a Structured Text Routine. I type something and it it will...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any links to any touch typing lessons? I have a bit of spare time on my hands and would like to be able to learn to type as I am...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy, some times i receive this message in my PV1000: 637 Communication Driver has FAULTED -contact technical support. after there is no...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am back once again with a very simple question, more like need a second opinion than anything else. Am i correct to assume that...
Replies
Views
Good Morning All, I am new to Rockwell Automation products.Hope some one can advise me to purchase a right HMI software product. I was asked to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom