FactoryTalk View Login Failure Screen

grerob

Hi all,

I am running FactoryTalk View Studio ME 5.10 and am wondering if it is possible to have a display open when a login failure occurs (incorrect user/password). I know the FT Diagnostics will show a login failure but id rather leave that turned off for the final program.

Thanks,
Gregg

we use the [Information] Sceen to pop up and assign messages. Requires code to write message number.

Allright, so i could use the information setup to call my login error screen. But where would i get the actual login failed "bit". I am using animations and vis. status to hide/ show my icons so i would only know of if the login is true and not failed.

Thanks for your help.
Gregg

We made Custom Login Screen did not use Default Login buttons and had Security Routine in Program. Then we could set bits for login.