Arrays in PLC programming

jcp

HI sir;
I want to do the following task
i read the air inlet temprature from field and i want to get average of it after every two second and between 0 to 2 second the values store in a array when timer done bit is on it calculates the average.
Second opinion is that when 10 values are read out in an array it calculates the average.
I need help on this how i fullfill this task or any other opinion do u have?
Regards

Here's a quick idea maybe you could try something like this.
The Reading will not be correct for first 6 seconds. But you could add code to accomplish that too.

Similar Topics

I have a FactoryTalk SE project where I would like to read a CompactLogix string array (up to 2000) and then transfer this data to an Excel...
Replies
Views
Is there such a thing as an array in a plc similar to an array in visual basic (A(x))? Thank you
Replies
Views
Hi. This is pretty basic but I'm struggling to find an efficient solution. I have a float value of let say 666.555 that I want to move / split...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've been using the answers in this forum for a while now, so thank you. Usually I can find the answer I'm looking for with a basic...
Replies
Views
Hello, first time poster here! A belated "thank you" for the direction I've already received from this forum! So, can I do this? Move value 1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom