SLC 5/05 upgrade

Joe Loescher

Hi,
I just upgraded a 1747-L551 to a 1747-L552 because I am running out of memory and have some modifications to do on the machine. However in the controller properties It still shows the memory left as if it was still a 16K processor.

Thanks

SLC_Memory.JPG

Yes, I have gone online and saved, even saved it under a new name, but still the same, whether I am on line or offline the memory memory usage and memory free are still the same.

Try changing it back to a 551, compiling, then changing it to a 552, compile again, then download to the PLC. I've run into this issue upgrading 5/04's and I think this is how I've fixed it.

Similar Topics

Looking into maybe upgrading a SLC 5/05. 13 Slot rack. 12/13 populated. DeviceNet to a panelview. That's going in the bin, replaced by...
Replies
Views
I recently came aboard a new company. They (or we I should say) have a critical robotic process line that has an infeed conveyor section running...
Replies
Views
I have a customer running the above. Its about a 10-15 year old installation. They would like to upgrade the SLC 5/05. I would probably use...
Replies
Views
HI guys, wondering if anyone has used a 1746-C9 rack extender cable to connect 2 (or more) SLC 5/05 racks when upgrading the SLC to compact logix...
Replies
Views
I have a customer that has several L36ERM's running SLC's racks (A13's) via AENTR, yesterday I was working on their SLC as they had a NR8 fail...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom