PWM help

sunstone

I am looking for a help with pulse width modulation on a s7-200 for a 12 volt motor. Is there a step by step by step tutorial out there? What I keep stumbling on is how to start after pulling up the wizard, how do I figure out the cycle and pulse numbers ? Is there a formula to use my instructor said 50% cycle and 100 hrz.

Similar Topics

Hello! I have an application that uses an H-Bridge PWM output to drive an amplifier card on an hydraulic valve. After much testing, we figured out...
Replies
Views
Good morning! I'm trying to find a DIN rail-mountable 4-0channel PWM amplifier that is capable of accepting a 5VDC PWM with a maximum frequency...
Replies
Views
I have a project to control the speed of motor DC using PWM Output on PLC and when im on working i have a several trouble and of of them is the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I came up with this for ramping the PWM pin on the micro 820. I'm new to ladder logic so I am not sure if this will even work? Once...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to have my PLC start a heating fan in a linear manner. A certain percentage at a certain received setpoint. To do this, I use a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom