RSlogix 5000 Software Standard Edition Node Lock

randy741985

Does anyone know the Current Price for this software? I have contacted my AB Rep. but he has failed to get back with me.

Also I plan on using it to program a CompactLogix which will control 2 AB Drives Across Ethernet Network. Will I also have to buy the ethernet package RSnetworx for Ethernet to Do this?

Thanks In Advance.

9324-RLD300ENE1RSLogix 5000 Standard, ENG$ 2,905.00

You don't need RSNetworx for Ethernet. I have never needed it.

9324-RLD300ENE1RSLogix 5000 Standard, ENG$ 2,905.00

You don't need RSNetworx for Ethernet. I have never needed it.

Thats Expensive I know theres a Lite Version which only works with Compactlogix Does anyone know the price of the Lite Version?

Thanks

Does anyone know the Current Price for this software? I have contacted my AB Rep. but he has failed to get back with me.

Also I plan on using it to program a CompactLogix which will control 2 AB Drives Across Ethernet Network. Will I also have to buy the ethernet package RSnetworx for Ethernet to Do this?

Thanks In Advance.

There are several different versions of RSLogix5000 (Rockwell is great at that!) but below is the list price for 3 different versions they offer.

RSLogix 5000 Standard, ENG2905RSLogix 5000 Full Edition, English5225RSLogix 5000 Professional Edition, English6565

I couldn't tell you the differences between any of them either.

If all you need is ladder logic the Mini Edition will work and I show the list price as $695 but that was from last October. so make sure you get an official quote.

Lite I show list price as $1720.

OG

Last edited:
If all you need is ladder logic the Mini Edition will work and I show the list price as $695 but that was from last October. so make sure you get an official quote.

Lite I show list price as $1720.

OG

I have the MINI but I have several PIDs and of course theres scaling to do, and MINI doesnt support function block and there is no ladder box scaling, I created my own scaling in ladder the last time I used the ladder PID it works fine I was just wanting to try the Function Block PIDE, but I can get by without it. It is certainly alot cheaper, I should have full ethernet capability with the MINI.