hostorical trend in server viewer

kakagi

We are using cimplicity v8.1 for server and 8.0R2 for viewer software. As the versions are different we build our project at cimplicity v8.0R2 and then updated the project for the server pc in v8.1 and only the screens of v8.0r2 are pasted in viewer stations.
All things are working proerly, server viewer communication ( through lan) is ok.
In our project Historical trends are configured in cimplicity. In server historical trends are working correctly. But in viewer historical trends are not working. If we configure real time trend in viewer then its showing (values coming in point properly) but for historical trend the value coming for the associated points are 0. Points we are using in the projects are also qualified points. In server station sql server is also configured and working ok. Tested the database connection and its ok in server pc.
So what is the procedure to show the historical trend and alarms in viewer stations?

Not sure about newer versions but in older versions I use to work with I had to create virtual points to log and show historal trends. If not then when I opened trend chart it started trending from time the screen was open.

i know how to create historical trend it is also showing on server pc but the thing is its showing on viewer station pc.