Cx- Programmer V 9.1 : CJ2M problem

zakir

Dear All

my company purchased a full version of CX-One V 4. from there i got Cx-programmer v 9.1 and also an update for the CJ2M as they bought CJ2M CPU for the Ethernet connection can be made.

the problem im facing, after installing the update for the Cx- programmer i could have selected CJ2M type CPU from the 'Device
Type' option in the start up title. but i cant find CJ2M.

even i went to option and select PLC from there and as a default i try to select CJ2M as a default but it keep saying ' failed to select new type of CPU CJ2M...'

i have re-installed the software couple of times though.

Need help

Have you updated CX-One online? I am programming 5 x CJ2M-CPU32 at the moment and my version of CX-P is 9.31. I check for updates weekly.