It pays to shop around....

daba

Lifetime Supporting Member
While trying to source a MicroLogix programming cable, I came across these two adverts on eBay, both showing delivery charges to the UK....

USA.jpg CHINA.jpg

It is the same in Canada with UPS, plus when it arrives, there are huge brokerage fees. Thus I do not deal with anyone who's only shipping option is UPS. I have had great results with USPS, and Canada Post for probably one tenth the cost or less. Yes, they are a little slower, but UPS didn't have a great delivery record when I was using them anyway.

Stu.....

While trying to source a MicroLogix programming cable, I came across these two adverts on eBay, both showing delivery charges to the UK....

LOL... Reminds me of some golf clubs I bought from Warrior Custom. Got three wedges for free only payed shipping and handling (~$80) Since then I've recieved numerous offers from free golf balls/accessories to a whole set of clubs. I was real happy with the clubs for the cost, but makes me wonder if they ever sell anything, or just make money off of the S&H