wonderware intouch and rsview32

vinukrishnan

hi friends...i am familiar with wonderware intouch 10 now i want to use rsview32 but i dont have much idea about that...is it possible to write scripts in rsview32 just like in intouch...if possible then how it can be done .some people adviced me that using macros,parameter file,command line etc we can make it possible.but i dont have much knowledge about that.can any one help me ..can you give some example of scripting also...

It is possible. The RSView scripting is VBA, not the proprietary InTouch scripting language. It's significantly different, but very possible. And, RSView scripting is much more flexible.

thank you..ozee ,,can u give one example just like filling tank,ie when one push button is pressed tank level should be increasing when it is released it should stay at it level ..in intouch it is like
if push == 1 and filltank <= 100 then
filltank = fill = fill + 1;
else filltank= filltank;
endif;
how the same thing can be write in rsview32...waiting for ur replay thank you..