DC to Dc or 24v regulator

KEN_KACEL

We have some AB controls which will be run from a 27V generator. The generator will power about 20 to 30 amps of juice at 24V. I know generators are inherently noisey and can produce voltages that may damage the controls (V+>28v). Does anyone no of a good DC to DC converter or 24Volt regulator with good surge suppresion that would work in this application.
Thanks

Stick a 24 Volt deep-cycle marine battery in parallel with the load. it should take care of most surges/drops and provide back-up power if needed.

Some new info-

There are batteries in the system and at one time the B+ voltage went to 75V. I can only summize that some one lifted the battery cable off the (+) terminal or corrosion ran its course and sent the voltage to La La Land. Said it burned up alot of stuff. This is my biggest concern!!!!

I followed up with Mean Well and found a 500W DC DC Converter with High Voltage protection for less then the budget allocated. This forum is the best. I appreciate all the input.