transfer GP-Pro EX projects to Pro-face panel

semmi

Hey guys.
Could anybody help me?
I have pro-face panel GP3302-B.
Is there a possibility to transfer/backtransfer GP-Pro EX projects without any connecting cords?
I mean by the means of USB flash card?

Hey guys.
Could anybody help me?
I have pro-face panel GP3302-B.
Is there a possibility to transfer/backtransfer GP-Pro EX projects without any connecting cords?
I mean by the means of USB flash card?
I dont think so. As far as I am aware, the flash card is for historical data storage, although I could be wrong!!

I am sure i have seen a post on the subject of making your own lead for this job - I might even have saved it.

If the unit has an ethernet port, you can certainly use this on the AGP series, not sure about the GP series.

Pro face technical support are very helpful in the UK so I am sure their Canadian counterpats will be to.

Last edited:
thanks for replay. i've found in manual how to extract the programm through USB card and get already this done 🍺

hi to you all
i have AGP-3400-TI-D24
I need to upload program from it by Ethernet but i don't have ip address to it any one have idea how to get it

hi to you all
i have AGP-3400-TI-D24
I need to upload program from it by Ethernet but i don't have ip address to it any one have idea how to get it

If the AGP is new - the default screen has "Ethernet setup" on the display.

If the unit is not new, disconnect the comms to the plc and a grey coloured strip will appear. Select "Offline" - the black and white button - and you should be able to find the setup menu. There may be lots of screens you have to look at to find the right one!