Fx3u-enet connection problem

RheinhardtP

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi Gents,

I am having the following problem. I hvae a FX3u-Enet module that communicates to a 3rd part pc. Underneath is my config.

Initially after power up when i connect to my communication pair both connections are opened(Connection 2 & 3). The problem comes when this connection falls away and then tries to reopen these connection. At first it would only connect to the send connection when i disconnect and reconnect it only connects to the receive connection. I have attached Ethernet diagnostics.

The screens are under following conditions.
NXAutoConfigure.jpg -- Configuration settings
NXAutoConnect.jpg -- Initial connection. Works 100%. Send and Receive
NXAutoDisConnect.jpg -- Initial Disconnect from 3 rd party
NXAutoConnect2.jpg -- When connecting a second time. Only Receive works.
NXAutoConnect3.jpg -- When connecting a 3rd time. Only Send works.

Afterwards it toggels between the two and i cannot get both open.

I have tried to re-initialize using code but it does not make a difference.

Any idea what could be causing this?

NXAutoConfigure.JPG NXAutoConnected.JPG NXAutoDisconnect.JPG NXAutoConnected2.JPG NXAutoConnected3.JPG