Internal relay using rslogix micro starter

redhorse

I was trying to make a ladder program using Bit type (e.g. B3/0) as an internal relay but once I compile the program, I got an error. Is it really possible to use bit type using rslogix micro starter or it's only applicable to rslogix 500 software. If it is possible how will I encode it. The micrologix 1000 user manual pp. 6-3 discusses about bit instruction but it doesn't show how to put it in ladder. There are also ladder program examples in pp. E-1 to E-41 that utilizes bit type internal relay but no discussion on how to put in ladder. Maybe the examples are based on rslogix 500 software.

Yes it's possible.
What is the error?
Can you post your program and someone will take a look. ( zip the .RSS file first then post)

internal_Bit.jpg

Last edited: