cc link inverter a7nc

alfi_yasin

Dear all

I'm using cc link A1SJ61BT11 with cpu A173UHCPU, this cc link connected to inverter FR A 540 and FR E 540.

Since they want to replace the inverter with new type FR A 740 and FR E 740 , the old type is difficult to find.

Because the CC Link Version is different, the communication became disable.

I already set the cclink A7NC became ver 1. Pr 544 = 1

Another setting is for cc link address and baud rate

But the inverter can’t run , even already give command from PLC, any setting I should do again ?

Regards

alfi

Similar Topics

I need software inverter siemen. fix modify parameters for inverter model:1P 6SL3120-2TE21-0AA3, MADE IN SIEMEN I don't know. where is software...
Replies
Views
I need software inverter siemen. fix modify parameters for inverter model:1P 6SL3120-2TE21-0AA3, MADE IN SIEMEN I don't know. where is software...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have a bunch of Mitsubishi FR- series inverters on cc-link (all working fine). I've set up a control loop in one of them and can send...
Replies
Views
I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I would like to know if anybody here has already programmed with a LR-TB keyence on Io Link on a Rockwell PLC? And perhaps have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom