Help with LS K80s

Mufti

Hello..

Can anybody help me with a working K80s project.. 1st time for me using K80s and Im trying to build a blinking output on P40 using a T0 timer.. If somebody can send me a working project so I can upload it and check if something is wrong with the hardware or I have missed something in KGLWin...

btw.. is there any other software i can use other than KGLWIN for LS PLCs ??

Many Thanks...

F. Mufti

Cant figure it out

I cant figure it out... I wrote the following code:

0 OUT P0040
1 OUT P0041
2 OUT P0042
END

Uploaded the code.. everything is ok.. Power and Run LEDs are ON... output ports are not working..

any idea ?

Thanks

Hi,

We have a demo project using the KS200 that you might be able to look at for help. It uses ladders.

You might need an input for each rung, try this code just for testing.
Code:
[LEFT]0  LOAD     T0000               
1  OUT      P0040             
2  OUT      P0041              
3  OUT      P0042              
4  LOAD NOT T0001               
5  TON      T000   00010
8  LOAD     T0000               
9  TON      T001   00010[/LEFT]
12 END

Last edited:
thanks alot.. that was the problem, it needs an input for each output coil.

many thanks and best regards,

I edited the code in my post above. I added timers for flashing. Please try it as I have no PLC to test with.