How to enter decimal timer values to plc through hmi

sarathv

I need to add a timer value of 1.2sec to FX series Mitsubshi series plc through HMI.How can I add a decimal value through a pfoface HMI and how the convertion can be done in the program since 10,100 and 1 msec timers are availiable in plc

Enter a Float value on the HMI, then multiply the HMI value by the correct value and move the value into the timer set value.

Example:
Your timer has a 1msec time base. So 1000 = 1 second.
HMI Input is 1.5 seconds
Multiply by 1000, you get 1500.

I don't know the correct syntax to move the result into the timer's preset value on an Mitsubishi FX PLC.

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, We are getting an error window whenever I opened the Factory talk asset center Application as "The Database size is critical level...
Replies
Views
My system are taking data from RHT sensors, around 45 points. Now I want to make a function in which, if the data is #BAD or 0 in values for all...
Replies
Views
*VMWare vCenter Converter Standalone version 6.3 & 6.4 Hello Experts I want to convert my current physical hardware machine to a virtual...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have to create a log file in Ftview SE when a setpoint is changed on a tag and conirmed with the enter key. Can anybody help please?:lolis:
Replies
Views
Hi, I have to create a log file in Ftview SE when a setpoint is changed on a tag and conirmed with the enter key. Can anybody help please?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom