Zelio program problem

longhankes

Hey guys im new here and im just wondering if i could get some help with this program that im writing. im using zelio soft 2 and using the ladder diagram to write this program, i want a door pin locker. i want a 4 digit pin that can unlock the door or reset the pin again, im having trouble with the part where i need to store the 4 digit pin. i just dont know how to store the pin and then reset it again. if anyone could help itd be great!!
Thanks guys!

Similar Topics

Hello, I am using ZelioSoft. Attached you will find the program. The system has 4 sensors and their combination activates 3 motors. In...
Replies
Views
Here is my first attempt of creating an simple alarm system for my small shop using a Zelio smart relay. One door a reed switch above the door, a...
Replies
Views
Hi, new the site. I have a Telemech Zelio SR# 8101 on a shrink wrapper I just bought used. COme o find out the company in Sweden that made the...
Replies
Views
I am really embarassed that I can't figure this problem out. I've never been a PLC guru, but this retired electrical engineer could usually...
Replies
Views
I've gotten to the learning curve where I can program a call for pump to come on at set point but I'm not sure how to turn the same pump off when...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom