PV600 connected to 1747-SN issues

spingley

I have a Panelview 600 2711-B6C1 connected to a SLC 5/04 thru a 1747-SN Ver. B, I cannot figure out how to get the Panelview to read Integer files. I know it is done thru block moves and I believe I have the G file setup properly but it is the PLC side that has me stumped, is there a sub-routine using BTR and BTW that I need to program? I have a green comm light on the front of the scanner card so am sure that is not an issue.

Similar Topics

I'm a beginner to PLC and Hmi programming. any one please help how to connect HMI to pc. HMI has a printer **** enabled by default, It does not...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've recently tried to upgrade my PLC controller from a L72 to L84ES and everything seemed to work, all buttons and screens as far...
Replies
Views
I imported the pva into Factory Talk View Studio and it gave me some errors. Alarm message Ack option not supported. Blinking color images are...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to set the date and time on a Panelview 600 plus 2711P-T6M20D8 SER A. I looked for a white square to pop up in the lower left...
Replies
Views
Hello forum, Simple question from a newbie. We have a PV600 showing all nodes in error. The Link coupler power LED is not illuminated and a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom