Help with logic

paulB

Hi everybody.
On one of the machines operator have to perform visual quality checks on the first three parts. I am trying to automate results of these quality checks. These results are PASS, FAIL, NOT COMPLETE. SLC 5/05 and Panel View is used. There is the quality checks screen created in Panel View. It has indicator dispaying part number (1, 2, or 3) and two momentary pushbuttons YES(Pass) and NO(Fail) with the Write Tags and Indicator Tags. After operator inspects first part he presses YES or NO pushbuttons. As result in the PLC registers N250:71 getting certain value. After that part number indicator should advance from 1 to 2, and Panel View is ready for inspection second part. After second part is inspected indicator advances from 2 to 3 and is ready for inspection of third part. After third part is inspected inicator goes from 3 to 1 and machine is ready for the next inspection cycle. In my program Panel View pushbutton Write tags are sealed by Indicator tags. I cannot come up with the logic which will unseal these pushbutton after first part is inspected and is ready for the next part. I am attaching my program. Please, take a look and help me.
Thank you.
PaulB.
[attachement]

See if this helps... Not sure exactly what you are asking but this should reset most everything when all three of your done bits are true. Let me know how it works...

Good luck...