Siemens S7 224 Program Help Requested

ltrail

I'm building a home security and home monitor PLC system. It's a project mostly to learn about PLC's and Siemens PLC's as I'm involved in a giant project where PLC's will be used everywhere; it also will be a benefit to me for a rental home miles from my home. I installed an internet module and analog (four inputs only) module at the start. Also a TP070 HMI. I've much to learn. In the meantime, I have constructed my PLC on a box sub-panel and have begun wiring it. The initial inputs that I want to monitor are as described below:

1. Front door (logic)
2. Porch door (logic)
3. Crawl space door (logic)
4. Living Space temperature (analog)
5. Crawl Space temperature (analog)
6. Crawl Space relative humidity (analog)
7. Electric service voltage using a 240-volt voltage monitor relay

I haven't married the panel with the software yet and so I don't exactly know how to integrate the software logic and analog with the hardware.

Attached is my main program thus far. Would some of you please help me to get it working. One of the error messages that I get is, "Reverse Power Flow, Main, Network two, (SBR0). Thank you for any help and advise. I'm not even at the HMI software programming yet. Dale Rhoads