Beijers E700

drummo

Ive scaled some analogs 0-10v for lpm, and created a trend and a analog numeric on the E700 panel, my numeric reads perfectly but the trends are way out, no matter what i try to change i.e offset and gain it makes no difference, ive read the book regarding trends, but just cant seem to get it to match numeric, does anyone know how to achieve this, Thank you

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have a client with an E600 terminal in a system which I supplied to them in 2006. The E600 has now failed. I still have the E Designer .MPA file...
Replies
Views
I have some old project on Beijers E615 panel, do you know how I can see recipes? I'm unable to locate it in a project, am I missing something? I...
Replies
Views
I am trying to convert a Beijers MAC 50 HMI application to a new GOT application but the older system uses the Time channels function and I cannot...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a MAC10 terminal which I need to program for non-commercail use. I understand that the SC06CN interface (the one with the 5v power...
Replies
Views
Hi I am after replacement backlights for a couple of Mitsubishi / Beijers HMI's or part numbers, source etc I currently have the following panels...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom