Online PLC sellers

goasolar

Hi everyone,

I am planning to buy a PLC from the online seller like Fractioni (who has a good review on ebay).Is it safe to buy from them or risky? The seller states NIB (New in Box)in their website or on ebay- does it comes new or what? Can someone who had purchased from fractioni or other online sellers can shed some light on the subject.

Goasolar,

While I cannot comment on whether Fractioni is legitimate or not, I did some comparisons of their pricing to what I could get from my Allen-Bradley distributor. From what I see, Fractoni is offering pricing that is very close to what I would pay - just slightly higher - as a corporate purchaser. One difference might be shipping (I did not see what Fractioni charges).

Assuming you don't have local authorized distributors who offer competitive pricing and assuming the product Fractioni is selling is genuine and NIB (and at this price, I would imagine it is) I think it would be worth the risk.

Please keep in mind that other than having a local distributor to check pricing against I have no more information than you do. This is just my opinion.

Steve