How to get data from an HMI to another PC

AB2005

I have an HMI run in one PC (say job-set PC) of Corrugator machine having Window NT installed. HMI run in “FIX HMI” software which is not OPC complaint. Normally operator put all the data in the HMI of job-set PC. Now I want to get information from HMI of job-set PC to another PC but don’t know how to achieve it. Does any body have any idea to do that?

Similar Topics

I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hi, Wy we log data in PLC using DLG instruction, when we have option to log data in HMI
Replies
Views
We are using RED LION HMI Since las 15 years. To day we have found that My log file has data up to 22 Mar 2024 1:16. Then After new Log File is...
Replies
Views
Hi Iam using monitouch hmi(V9 soft) with omron plc cj2m (CX programmer). In this I want to read a data from hmi to plc. The data was like...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working on a project using an Allen-Bradley 1769-L30ER v31 and a Panelveiw Plus7 v11. I have an AOI that keeps track of the time a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom