Invitation

Greetings all,

It's been a while since I last posted (a long while) and I thought I'd take a second to extend a hand to any Unitronics users who might be looking for some assistance in the most well-known PLC forum on earth.

The Unitronics forum is in it's second edition now, with lots of new features, including blogs. I've used mine as a place to post importable code modules, demonstration programs and guides.

http://forum.unitronics.com/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=16

It's still in it's infancy, but it has alot of good downloads for people trying to learn about Unitronics PLC features. Additionally, some of the stuff is more general-purpose, like a guide to understanding CanOpen (it's Unitronics-flavored, but alot of helpful information besides).

There are downloadable code modules for Unitronics that I use myself, and have posted to include source and importable files, and a how-to-install guide for each. I've based it on a FOSS model - take the code, use it, but if you improve it, share it back.

Feel free to take a look!

TM

Back
Top Bottom