Citect 5.2

kosmous

Hi,

i must upgrade a SCADA station from Citect 5.2 to citect 5.41.
Here are the steps that im doing in order to complete the upgrade :

1. Install Citect 5.41 without uninstall 5.2
2. I open my project with citect 5.41 and the conversion is completed successfully.
3. The problem starts when i'm trying to compile me project.
4. Compilation completes with 283 errors. All the erros have the description "Bad IO device variable" I'm using totally 500 tags. I have noticed that 258 are the tags with I/o Device name PLCs5. The project is using OPC server and i guess that i need to make one correction for all these 283 errors.

5. Also i have tried to open the project with the procedure "Back up / Restore" but the same error ocuurs

May i must run the IO device config wizard ?

Any suggestion ?
Thank you !