AB= Rstrainer Siemens=??

bornwild

Hey all

I am trying to learn S7 200/300. Reading manuals is real pain. Can some post links to some video tutorials. Doesn't Siemens have something Similar to Rs Trainer??

be carefull that s7-200 (Micro-win) and 300 (Step7 or portail) use separate soft like micrologix and contrologix...
By the way S7-200 are gonna be replaced with 1200 using the 300 soft so depending of your real need, you may want to concentrate your time with 300 or wait few weeks to buy portail V11...

I don't have video but if you know AB, you should be able to figure it out with little help. The cool thing with Siemens is that all help needed is free. (Forum or techsupport) The only anual fee is the software update because things are moving actualy...

be carefull that s7-200 (Micro-win) and 300 (Step7 or portail) use separate soft like micrologix and contrologix...
By the way S7-200 are gonna be replaced with 1200 using the 300 soft so depending of your real need, you may want to concentrate your time with 300 or wait few weeks to buy portail V11...

I don't have video but if you know AB, you should be able to figure it out with little help. The cool thing with Siemens is that all help needed is free. (Forum or techsupport) The only anual fee is the software update because things are moving actualy...

Thanks Jeff. I am aware of that.I found the software not as intuitive as rslogix especially S7 5.X. S7 Microwin is some what better. Anyways thanks for the tips i will check out the forum