PG 720 won't turn on

alexgz

Hello!
I have a Simatic PG720 that suddenly stoped turning on.
Pushing power on button makes power led light up for about 1/2 second and go off.
Looks like it's protection shut off and may be there's some short circuit. The board smells with fried electronics.. you know that burned plastic smell. But i can't visualy see any burned circuits.
Can somebody give and advice? Or may be somebody have some scheme or datasheet ?
Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

It was hard trying to find the software ECT for this drive. Finally, I found it but since it is very old it is not intuitive at all. Is there a...
Replies
Views
Hello guys.. I want your help for the MD720-3. The old one we had, was "burnt", so I bought a new one, but it is used, as i couldn't find...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a PG720. The hard drive failed and I need the drivers Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the backup PG720/740 CD. As far as I...
Replies
Views
I am trying to run 11 mitsubishi fr e720 vfd's with a fx3s plc fited with fx3u ADP -md card I have been told to use the ADPRW comand has anyone...
Replies
Views
Hello to all people I have a conditionning milk machine; previously, it runned at a correct speed. I have added a component in the running process...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom