Logix5k, Controllogix Question

bspivey

It would seem to me that the Read instruction on rung 17 would execute every scan in this series of logic, but more profressional help is needed. Any help would be appreciated.

No. That will alternately execute (I assume) BTR's and BTW's. It is logic expanded a bit over the normal BTR/BTW interlocked pair, by virtue of having some FAL instructions to handle the data out and in as well.

This is obviously a Q&D (Quick and Dirty) PLC5 conversion. The XIO XIO BTW / XIO XIO BTR is very common in the PLC5 (and to some extent later rev OS SLC500) world.

Much hate by the way for taking a Logix 5000 system and pretending it is a PLC/SLC.

Similar Topics

Long story short...... Our machine PC crashed. On it was RSLogix5K and various other software. It is out for repair. I was able to load RSLogix5K...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm starting work on a system and the processor for said project is a Control Logix 1756-L82. When I open Logix, however, that CPU is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been working on an alarm tracking routine. I take several bits to get a status of a device and load then into an INT Dev_Stat. When...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm working on some Control and Compact Logix A&B PLCs, running Logix5K version 24. I've been doing online edits just fine, but I've...
Replies
Views
From what I can tell, AB's Connected Component Workbench (CCW) does not support CompactLogix L43 with RsLogix v20.xx Software. What are my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom