Ab panelview plus 700

Kubas_K

Good day to all,

I have a question for all plctalk.net smart people. My panel does not work due to RAM malfunction. As I was looking for replacement, I have just found quite expensive one. To me it seems like ordinary SO-DIMM used in old laptops which you can buy on ebay.com for 10USD each. So I did like that, but nothing happened. And trust me, I know that only RAM causes PANEL's malfunction. I tried 64MB RAM and 128MB RAM, but nothing happened. So do I have to buy those 200USD RAM or can you guys advise me how to make it work cheaper?

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

My Panelview plus 700 HMI stopped working and I replaced it with a new one. Moved the sd card from the previously installed panel to this one and...
Replies
Views
Good day all! I need to make some modifications to a Panelview program. I uploaded it from the unit. Tried to use the Application mgr. to...
Replies
Views
Hi All. I am working on my home automation system again and i am looking at setting up a panelview. Currently running an AB Compactlogix...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm working on a plant that has a panelview plus 700. Problem is that from time to time, the alarm list shows an old false alarm instead of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom