Ftview se

vinukrishnan

hi friends i am using factory talk view SE..in that i am having one trend now i want to put one zoom in and zoom out button,when i press zoom in button i should be able to get an enlarged view of trend ie before pressing zoom in button if 1cm(x-axis)equal to one hour and 1cm(y axis ) equal to 10'C temp...afer pressing should be able to view 1cm(x-axis)equal to 1/2 hour and 1cm(y axis ) equal to 5'C temp..if i press zoom out opposite action should be happened.......is it possible to do so.i think it is possible in intouch...but i want to do it in ftview SE....waiting for ur replay..please help me.

Similar Topics

I am creating a global object in FTView SE 13. I want to have a string read from the PLC and display (in this case the tagname). So lets say...
Replies
Views
I want to set user security level based on the value of a tag in my PLC called "ActiveUser". That tag will contain the A-P code which we use for...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an issue accessing tags in 3 of my plcs'. When I go to select a tag there is no folder drop down as can be seen in the photo. Any...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have converted RSView 32 to FTView SE 14 (I have tested FTView 12 before as well and there were some difficulties so I moved on to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom