Red Lion G3

mutabi

Hey guys, Looking for a cheap alternative to our Panelview 550s and 600s. I have seen people on here recommeding the Red Lion G3 model. The one I was looking at is the G306.

My only question is, it does not say that it supports DH+. Can anyone tell me for sure if it does support it, or if a workaround is needed? Thanks guys.

I know of only two third part HMI products that ever supported DH+: Cutler Hammers PanelMate and the EZTouch. I think you can still get a PanelMate with DH+ support but I am not sure. I think the EZ Touch is officially obsolete (replaced by the C-More at AutomationDirect, and EZSeries by EZAutomation) .

So, no, the G3 can't support DH+ directly

EDIT: this page shows that the EZSeries can support DH+:
http://flash.ezautomation.net/eztouch/connect_90pcn_eztouch.htm

Thank you Sir. I am now looking at the EZSeries from EZAutomation which does indeed support DH+. Anyone have any experience with these?

I have 3 of the newer EZ panels, I am not happy with them. I have intermittent lock ups on all three of them and one that just goes black sometimes. I am switching to the Red Lion myself now so I don't have to deal with this. The EZ panels are very easy to program, I have not set these up on DH+ either. As of now, I cannot recommend the EZ panels.

I'm talking to Direct Logic 06's and 205's on ethernet and K-sequence. I had an older panel from when they were with AD and had no issues with that one so I went with their newer panels. The panels are great to program and look great but about every 2 months one of them locks up on me.

I have been less than happy with them aswelk. That do support DH+ so that is a plus for them.