module information s7 300

harrydeharry

S7 gurus please have a look on the picture, every thing is working fine I had a doubt that is the memory condition is fine at the current PLC. or I should work more to remove the unwanted codes or reduce the code size.
Thanks in advance
Harry

module information.JPG

Hello Harry;
What results do you get when using the "Compress" button that you show on the left side of the screencapture you attached?
If you cannot free used memory that way, yes you will have to work on optimizing your code.
Hope this helps,
Daniel chartier

if i remember correctly, the memory on the 318 can be expanded by using a bigger plug in card
I dont think so.
The Work Memory is fixed. And since work memory is utilised 93%/90%, the CPU is practically at the end.

I think that the RAM Load Memory is used when doing online programming. So that is filled up now means you cannot do any further editing before you store the changes on the Memory Card.

thanks for all the comments and help.
Yes Mr. Jesper you are right when I downloaded all the program into mamery card all is under control.
thanks.
harry