Mitsubishi Conversion A to Q

zai_jnr

Hi All,

I'm now try to check and study conversion adapter for AX82 to change to QX82 (64 input type)... Normally for 32 and 16 I/O, there have conversion adapter that can use to reduce installation period. Example from AY81 to QY81P..we can use ERNT-AQTY81 spec.

For AX82, I cannot to find out the the conversion adapter, any one here have experience convert this I/O card in short time during installation stage?

Really appreciate for any reply..

Hello zai_jnr
I have done A to Q conversions using the conversion adapter and by rewiring the cards. The conversion adapters saved a lot of time but still use up a lot of real estate in the panel. Re-wiring the cards takes more time but you save space.

I will check my conversion catalog in the morning and let you know the part numbers.

Hello zai_jnr
I have done A to Q conversions using the conversion adapter and by rewiring the cards. The conversion adapters saved a lot of time but still use up a lot of real estate in the panel. Re-wiring the cards takes more time but you save space.

I will check my conversion catalog in the morning and let you know the part numbers.

Hello Critt,

Thanks a lot for your reply..(y)

I'll waiting your info...