Omron Object Code (Machine Language)

Jerther

I need some informations about Omron Object Code. I have a C200HX here and while I was looking at the HostLink commands, I came accross the RP command (PROGRAM READ). The manual states it returns the user's program area in object code. I think I could make really good uses of that!

The only thing I found besides omron's doc on the command is some software that uses this command, but only for backup purpose. No interpretation of the code is made...

I'm familiar with machine language. I just need some opcode map and format information on the PLC's language. Does anyone have such information? Or maybe a disassembler?

Thanks!

Hmmm...
I am not sure you will find any.
In CX-Programmer you have an option View/Mnemonics, so try to compare this view/file with a file you got using ProgramRead Command in HostLink.

I was thinking about it 10 years ago, but it quited, 'cause I think Omron has a compiler good enough so I (or someone else) can not make anything better there. And it easier to create programs in visual manner, using editors, rather in mnemonics/machine code.