Factory Talk View SE server and Client configuration

There are both Installation Guides and User Manuals installed along with FactoryTalk View Studio. You can launch them from within Studio or from the Start menu: Programs -> Rockwell Software -> FactoryTalk View -> User Documentation.

They are also available from the RA Literature website:

FactoryTalk View SE Installation Guide

FactoryTalk View SE Users Guide

If you wanted a more broad overview of FTView architecture, a Quick Reference document might help.

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/qr/iasimp-qr010_-en-p.pdf

Hi All,

I am doing Modbus communication with MVI69-MCM and E & H flow transmitter.

I am getting data but not able to interpret that data.
I have attached screen shots of prosoft configuration.

P1.jpg P2.jpg

1769-IF16C configuration as generic Module in 169-L32E

Hi all,

I have 1769-L32E with 16.21 Firmware Rev and 1769-IF16C.
As this module is not available in I/O configuration, I added it as a GENERIC with following parameters.

Data Format: Data-INT
Input Instance: 101
Input Size (16-bit words): 22
Output Instance: 100
Output Size (16-bit words): 2
Configuration Instance: 102
Configuration size (16-bit words): 98

But still it is giving me CONFIGURATION REJECTION ERROR

may I know where I am doing mistake...?