Isolate the Magneticpickup sensor

jcp

Hi friends;
I want to isolate the magnetic pickup sensor but i do not know how? Actually i have Magnetic pickup which provide me maximum 15 volt AC and 12000 HZ when machine rotate at 100% speed. I want to use this signal for two controls
1. For PLC HSC module
2. for another control
when i hook up both the circuit the HSC module gives me wrong values when i only connect the magnetic pickup to HSC module its working fine. Now i want to insert any thing(which u guys suggest) to isolate the signal with each other but working at the same time.
Please guide me what component i used need cheapest solution;
Regards
Picture attached

ISOLATOR.JPG

Similar Topics

Need advice! We have a powder coat line controlled by 4 DL06's networked together. Each unit controls a segment of the process, the conveyor, the...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I'm not sure if I used correct term in the topic's name but basically I need the following. I have one pressure transmitter that gives...
Replies
Views
I haven't posted this before since I was waiting for the investigation to be complete. Last week, one of our operators decided to clean a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am working with micro850, a proximity sensor (FOTEK, PL-05P) and a 3DOF serial arm robot. I use MC_MoveRelative to control the...
Replies
Views
Maybe a stretch to call this a PLC question, but it does connect to a PLC input. I have two German switches: Sick WL9LG-3P2232 And a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom