RsView 32 Help

ofd23

I am currently working with several projects in RsView 32 works version 7.50 and keep getting a message that reads ODBC call failed message. As soon as I get the message the program closes. Does anyone know what might be going on? It is all projects and I even tried going back to a project that I was working with 20 minutes before this started and now that one does it to.

Maybe...

32409 - Error ODBC call failed when converting a project.
This can be caused if the On Label and/or Off Label fields are blank. By default, digital tags use "OFF" as the Off label and "ON" as the On label. Make sure these labels are present...
Access Level: TechConnect
Created: 07/19/2005
Updated: 04/07/2011

Similar Topics

I need help understanding what this expression is doing. specifically the (&8192) portion. This is in a visibility animation on a label in RSView...
Replies
Views
I have two problems with RSView 32 7.6 : 1- when i try to open command line and tag viewer Rsview freezed and use the windows task manager to...
Replies
Views
Hello I am trying to get certain screen components to be visible unless an h/o/a switch is turned to manual I:0/8 being the input for the...
Replies
Views
Before I started to experiment, I could open Rsview 4.0, load a project, and in the explorer RSlinx Enterprise would show up. Expanding it showed...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, In addition to the Alarm list for one of our machines, I would like to include an Blinking Indicator which will Display only the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom