GE Versa Pro 90-30

asterof

Anyone have a GE PLC 90-30 program they would like to give me
for training. Really do not care what it does, I just
wanted to teach myself this old Versa Pro software
and using an old 90-30 program would be a good way to start
Thanks
PS my versa pro is version 1.10 1999

In my opinion any VersaPro version prior to about 1.5 is so buggy as to render it almost useless. Furthermore, why not learn on something more current? If you're on reasonably good terms with your GE distributor, you can probably get a Proficy Machine Edition CD. It will run unlicensed for a four day trial period during which it is fully functional. After that you will need to uninstall and then reinstall to reset the trial period clock.

Regardless, send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you some example programs.

Me

I got ME projects out the yang
However I may need to support an old Versapro system
so before I do I would like to learn it somewhat
thanks

I might be the only one, but I prefer versapro to proficy or complexity!!!
It's a 'comfort' thing almost like moving from DOS to Windows. After putting so much time and effort into learning the first there is a reluctance to start over again.
I can guarantee that once a person gets to know Proficy ME they will not want to go back to VersaPro or LM90.
It took a while, but I do not want to go back to DOS either.
🍻

Anyone have a GE PLC 90-30 program they would like to give me
for training. Really do not care what it does, I just
wanted to teach myself this old Versa Pro software
and using an old 90-30 program would be a good way to start
Thanks
PS my versa pro is version 1.10 1999
Here are a couple VersaPro back up projects, but i do not know what version they were produced in, no guarantee that your old version will like them.