Output module How to develop Logic

jcp

Hi friends;
I am new to handle the analog output module. I use ALG 391 for the PLC 90-30 series. It gives me 0 to 5 volt crossponding to 0 to 32000 counts.
Now i have input 0 to 12500 hz. I want to develop a logic but i do not how? which gives me 0 to 32000 counts and i get 0 to 5 volt at module terminal.
PLease guide me where from i start and what instructions i use to get the correct output at module terminal?
Regards

This is just scaling. Simple math. There isn't even an offset involved.
Your question as I read it is:
"I have a value ranging from 0 to 12500, and I want it scaled to be 0 to 32000".

When in doubt, break it down to the simplest bits, use floating point, it helps the visualization:

Assume "Ratio" is some floating point register, and you can handle floating point math...

Ratio = Value_In / Value_In_Max
Value_Out = Ratio * Value_Out_Max

In your case:
Ratio = Value_In / 12500
Value_Out = Ratio * 32000