Hakko HMI V606eM20 serial Cable diagram

nuzmeed

hi,

I need to Connect Hakko HMI V606eM20 with My Pc to make the Copy of the program, But I am fail as I have no Idea About the Cable Connection Diagram,

the PLC is connected with CN1 to Mitsubishi PLC.

Please any give me the Pin diagrams of RS-232----->CN1 OR MJ1

I will be very thankful

regards

Naveed

Thanks for the Supports

I Finally connected Both the HMI to My PC

Those Who need the cable Diagram can Find it here

regards

Hakko HMI CABLE.JPG

hi

i got a problem with connecting v806 to pc, i managed to get it to connect but after connecting the hmi to the plc it wouldnt connect to the pc again. exceeding time

Similar Topics

Good, I'm new here in this forum and now I have a doubt in communicate with my PC and HMI. It's the following, I have a cable that in turn-MJ1...
Replies
Views
Hello friends. Please, can you help me on where I can buy Fuji Electric Hakko HMI and it's programming software and its data transfer cable...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does any one know how to communicate MItsubishi FX1n with 485BD PLC and Hakko/Fuji V606iM10 HMI? i have vsft5 software and Gx developer8 ...
Replies
Views
I have a HAKKO V708C HMI on a machine which I believe is now obsolete. I'm struggling to find any documentation on the device. What software is...
Replies
Views
hi guys, I am wondering, after downloading the Hakko program that I created to the HMI monitor, will it display my programmed screens on the HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom