WinCC: How to VBS call VBA macro

Apirakps

I a new for WinCC Flexible. I use the WinCC version 7.
I have tried to create a graphic screen and add the Button on
the screen, then add action OnClick for this button.
How I write the VBS code to call VBA macro method ?

Please kindly help...:(

The first thing to know is that not all panels support scripting, the more basic panels don't.

Scripts are stored in the scripts folder in the project tree and can then be associated with events such as a button click.

See attached picture.

Nick

Scripts.jpg

WinCC or WinCC Flexible ?
Anyway, WinCC supports VBS and C scripts. WinCC Flexible supports VBS scripts only. No VBA support.
You can call external programs, but then you cannot link them with internal tags, apart from command line parameters.