MicroLogix 1100 with GSM modem

tawfeeq88

HI,
Iam using micrologix 1100 with westermo GD01 GSM modem,i need ladder diagram to make the plc takes orders form sms massage,i am working on RsLogix 500,i have done the part that the plc can send sms to mobile(Reading part).

Hi,

This may help start you in the right direction...it's a sample programme created by Rockwell and demonstrates how to both send & recieve SMS messages.

Hope this helps.

Rob

Similar Topics

Hello again, I'm trying to make simple system to detect high power consumption and send SMS with alert. I'm using MicroLogix 1100 and...
Replies
Views
hello; i want to connect GSM Module to my plc micrologix 1100,i have the plc cod,can any body help me how to start.
Replies
Views
Hi, I cannot find the DLCA1764.EXE utilty software for data retrieving. Can someone share the link to download this software. Thanks!
Replies
Views
I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a read message in a MicroLogix1100 to read the value of a DINT in a ControlLogix5561. I have successfully set up a message...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom