Cimplicity Workbench

Good day Guys!!!

We change the address of one of our inputs
from %I0004
we placed it in %I0005 because the %I0004 port was damaged..
all %I0004's in program were changed with %I0005
sequences are good and no error
except for the HMI,,
%I0004 was represented by a lamp. (representing photo sensor..)
I cant find the parameter in CIMplicty workbench where i can configure the address corresponding to the lamp...

Thanks,!!!

No, Cimplicity doesn't really have the equivalent of being online with the programming software.

Have you checked all of the points or just the first points in the list? Click on the word "Address" at the head of the column to sort in order of increasing or decreasing address.

Try use Cimedit to look at the screen with the lamp object and check its properties to find out what point is being used to animate it and then look for that point in the point list.